Since 19 years old or so I have been attached. In serious relationships. Or getting over those with a fling of months..
In June my daughter's dad split. We were engaged for around 7 years.. and living together. Half of that time was fun, half was not. A wedding almost happened before we conceived, but I was dissuaded.
Dadx is a musician, likes to fish, doesn't care what type of job he has, because music comes first.. He wrote a gorgeous song for me, and dedicated it to our girl the last he played it.. On utube.. Nice memory of him and us..
We just text now. And switch-offs on Monday evenings.. Unless something important. Working out pretty well, except Monday is a terrible date night. Half the good restaurants are closed on Monday, forget bands.. Dadx must have thought about it for a while before he picked that one..
So around the time he left, I had just graduated with my 2nd degree. Moving forward onto a new career path. This one is somewhat financially better than "starving to getting by style artist" and "songwriter/singer/recording studio owner"
I can take out the trash, try to fix things and treat my daughter to pizza and salad once a week.. It's basically the same around the house, except no fighting. Dadx sees our angel once a week. I am mommy 24/6.. and lately started dating again. What was I thinking?
In June my daughter's dad split. We were engaged for around 7 years.. and living together. Half of that time was fun, half was not. A wedding almost happened before we conceived, but I was dissuaded.
Dadx is a musician, likes to fish, doesn't care what type of job he has, because music comes first.. He wrote a gorgeous song for me, and dedicated it to our girl the last he played it.. On utube.. Nice memory of him and us..
We just text now. And switch-offs on Monday evenings.. Unless something important. Working out pretty well, except Monday is a terrible date night. Half the good restaurants are closed on Monday, forget bands.. Dadx must have thought about it for a while before he picked that one..
So around the time he left, I had just graduated with my 2nd degree. Moving forward onto a new career path. This one is somewhat financially better than "starving to getting by style artist" and "songwriter/singer/recording studio owner"
I can take out the trash, try to fix things and treat my daughter to pizza and salad once a week.. It's basically the same around the house, except no fighting. Dadx sees our angel once a week. I am mommy 24/6.. and lately started dating again. What was I thinking?
